There's nothing like baking. I'm always in my kitchen whipping up a patch of peanut butter brownies or chocolate chip cookies. Especially now that the holiday season is here, I'm baking more than ever. I love that cracking some eggs in a bowl, adding flour, sugar, and various other ingredients and then stirring creates delicious baked goods. Everyone loves sweet treats and it's fun to create delicious treats that people go crazy for.
Nostalgia Electrics specializes in home entertainment and family fun. Whether you're looking for a movie theatre popcorn style machine, snow cone maker, or quesadilla maker they have you covered and much more. The machines are fun, affordable and definite conversation starters. How fun would it be to have a chocolate fountain at your Christmas party or next get together? It would be an instant hit!
I was sent a mini cupcake maker for review. I love to make cupcakes so this was right up my alley.
The mini cupcake maker allows you to cook delicious cupcakes and other pastries at home without even turning on an oven. The kit includes a handy tray for serving and displaying your cupcakes as well as a frosting injector with a variety of tips for decorating. It’s great for snack time, party time or anytime! Delectable desserts and hors d'oeuvres are ready in minutes.
- Makes 7 mini cupcakes at one time
- Nonstick coating
- Convenient cord storage
- Power and preheat indicator lights
- 5-7 minutes cooking time
- Includes food storage tin, decorating kit and cupcake tray
The concept of this machine is very cute, but in the long run it is easier to make cupcakes in the oven. The batter that you make is a full-sized batter that is the same amount as real cupcake batter. The machine only makes 7 cupcakes at a time and takes about 6 minutes to cook each batch. It is time consuming, and in the end I ended up making 14 brownie bites and then using the rest of the batter for making brownies in the oven. This cupcake maker would be a great activity for your daughter or grand daughter to do with her friends at a sleep over. I know I would have loved to do something like this when I was a kid. I like that it comes with a cute serving tray and decorating kit. It also comes with a recipe book which has some yummy cupcake recipes inside like lemon, chocolate, red velvet etc. I found my brownie bites recipe in the book. This would be a fantastic present for a girl who loves baked goods but isn't quite ready to bake real cupcakes yet.
Here are the brownie bites I made. They were quite yummy! They were cooked through evenly and had a great chocolate taste. Be careful though because the machine gets VERY hot after the treats are done. I advise you to use a spatula or something to wedge them out. You all know that I LOVE anything chocolate! If you're hosting a Christmas party this year, a great idea would be to make little mini decorated cupcakes with this machine to put on your dessert table. I'm sure they will all be gone instantly!
1. I will be picking ONE (1) winner for this contest. One winner will win a cupcake maker from Nostalgia Electrics.
YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED!
2. Please tell me if this cupcake maker will be a Christmas gift for someone. (1 entry)
3. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (1 entry)
4. Subscribe to Sammi's Blog of Life in a Reader (1 entry)
5. Follow me on Blogger. (1 entry)
6. Follow me on Twitter (www.twitter.com/pinkice88) (1 entry)
7. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) (You can do this daily)
8. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES - Blog about this giveaway with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you've blogged about this.
9. Add my main button to your sidebar (if it's already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (1 entry)
10. Add Sammi's Blog of Life to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
11. Become a fan of my Facebook fan page for 1 entry (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sammis-Blog-of-Life/307593407356)
12. Follow Nostalgia Electrics on Twitter for 1 entry
13. Like Nostalgia Electrics on Facebook for 1 entry
Winner will be chosen on December 13, 2011 at 10 pm and then will be emailed.
One entry per day.
Alternate winner will be chosen if winner does not respond after 48 hours. Thank you and good luck!
I was provided a product in exchange for my review. All thoughts and opinions are solely mine and not based on anything else.
You can read more about my blog policies in my disclaimer.
Sammi's Blog Of Life Follows All New FTC & Facebook Laws for Reviews & Giveaways.
IF YOU DO NOT CORRECTLY ANSWER MY CONTEST QUESTION, YOUR COMMENT WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REJECTED.