1. Whether it's hot or cold chrysanthemum tea is served to lower body temperature and also soothe heat rash. The next time you feel like you need something to cool you off, try an icy cold glass of chrysanthemum tea.
2. Put soft gel ice packs on top of the mattress and underneath the sheets. Also try putting them under your legs, neck, or lower back for maximum comfort. You can also freeze a cotton sock filled with rice then slip it between the sheets. The rice will hold a chill longer.
3. Freeze a couple of water bottles and place them in front of a floor or desk fan. You'll enjoy a much cooler breeze this way. You can also add salt to the water first to beat the heat longer.
4. If you want to lower your body temperature, apply a bottle with ice cold water on pressure points like ankles, wrist, and behind the knees.
5. When all else fails, take an icy cold shower to cool off.
*Taken from Readers Digest*