Pretzels are one of my all time favorite snacks. I love those crunchy, salty, little bites of goodness. Don't even get me started on soft pretzels, I can devour those in a minute flat. Here in NYC we have large soft pretzels that are warm, chewy, and soft all in one bite. They are heavenly! There's nothing like a satisfying snack to make your day.
The San Diego Pretzel Company makes assorted types of all natural soft pretzels that are delivered fresh to your door. The company is dedicated and committed to baking and delivering the highest quality soft pretzels. Quality, authenticity, and freshness are their top priorities. Eat, savor, and get twisted with the San Diego Pretzel Company's soft pretzels.
Whether you're looking for jumbo Bavarian pretzels, twisted traditional pretzels, or Philly pretzels, they have you covered plus more! The pretzels are shipped fresh to your door to enjoy within 48 hours or freeze for more pretzel deliciousness later.
I was sent a pack of jumbo Bavarian pretzels. They actually arrived to me tonight and they were beautiful! I couldn't wait to dig in and enjoy one.
The pretzels are a toasty brown color and they are very large! You can heat them in the oven or in the microwave. The pretzels come with a salt pack too. Just put a few drops of water on the pretzel for the salt to stick. I added a little bit of salt and popped my snack into the microwave. In just under 1 minute the pretzel was done.
Look at this beauty!
The pretzel was just perfect! It was warm and had a great chewy firmness to it, but had a balance of softness with it too. I like that I only added a little bit of salt to it, instead of making it extremely salty. The salt gave the pretzel a wonderful boost of flavor. It was also very fresh, it reminded me of one of the soft pretzels you'd get in the mall. It was a very satisfying snack that fulfilled my carbs craving. I'm excited to have one of my favorite snacks waiting for me in the freezer in the coming days. Pretzels from The San Diego Pretzel Company would make the perfect gift for any pretzel or snack lover in your life! What are you waiting for? Order some pretzels today!
1. I will be picking ONE (1) winner for this contest. One winner will win a shipment of Jumbo Bavarian Pretzels from San Diego Pretzel Company
YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED!
2. Please tell me what your favorite kind of pretzel is.(1 entry)
3. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (1 entry)
4. Subscribe to Sammi's Blog of Life in a Reader (1 entry)
5. Follow me on Blogger. (1 entry)
6. Follow me on Twitter (www.twitter.com/pinkice88) (1 entry)
7. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) (You can do this daily)
8. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES - Blog about this giveaway with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you've blogged about this.
9. Add my main button to your sidebar (if it's already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (1 entry)
10. Add Sammi's Blog of Life to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
11. Become a fan of my Facebook fan page for 1 entry (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sammis-Blog-of-Life/307593407356)
12. Follow San Diego Pretzel Company on Twitter for 1 entry
13. Follow San Diego Pretzel Company on Facebook for 1 entry
Winner will be chosen on February 29, 2012 at 10 pm and then will be emailed.
One entry per day.
Alternate winner will be chosen if winner does not respond after 48 hours. Thank you and good luck!
I was provided a product in exchange for my review. All thoughts and opinions are strictly mine and not based on anything else.
You can read more about my blog policies in my disclaimer.
Sammi's Blog Of Life Follows All New FTC & Facebook Laws for Reviews & Giveaways.
IF YOU DO NOT CORRECTLY ANSWER MY CONTEST QUESTION, YOUR COMMENT WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REJECTED.