Music is constantly playing in my house. Whether it's from internet radio, the actual radio, or my ipod, some form of music is always on. I find it peaceful and calming and of course I love to sing along to my favorite songs. :)
RCA Corporation, founded as the Radio Corporation of America, was an electronics company in existence from 1919 to 1986. RCA has been a leader in electronics for many years. They are most memorable for phonographs in the 1920's and 1930's. You might know RCA from their televisions, radio's, and more in present day. They are also memorable for Nipper the dog in their ads.
I've had previous experience with RCA products and they have never failed or disappointed me. I've had an RCA portable dvd player for a few years now and it still continues to work great.
I was sent an RCA Ipod dock for review.
I was very excited to be able to review this ipod dock because the ipod dock I have now is old and doesn't play as well as it could. The one I have now doesn't have a clock or a radio, it is simply just an ipod dock with no bells and whistles.
-Set two different "his and hers" wake times.
-High performance sound system.
-Audio input for mp3 player connection.
-"No worry" battery backup.
-Soft touch front control keys.
-Wake to alarm, radio, or ipod.
-Automatic time set.
The dock is also compatible with past iPod models and iPhones, along with the iPhone 3GS.
I love this dock! I have already set it up this morning and have had my music rockin' through it. The ipod easily slips into the compartment for it and plays with ease. The clarity of the music was great and it sounded awesome in the speakers. This dock would be great for playing music for parties as well.
The dock is nice enough to display on a table or even in a wall unit. It doesn't take up too much space either. It's a sleek grey color that is neutral enough to easily blend in with whatever decor you have. I love that it's a flat panel unit. The clock was easy to set and the time is easily viewable and readable with a large number display. I like that this dock also features a radio too just in case you'd like to switch from your iPod to the radio. The radio comes in loud and clear and the station buttons are easy to change too.
I don't normally wake up to an actual clock alarm as I use my cell phone for an alarm. If I did want to use an alarm, I would use this one because the his and her wake times are really convenient and helpful. I wake up after my boyfriend in the mornings so it would be nice to not to have to depend on setting a cell phone alarm each night. I could put both of our wake times in there and we can wake up to either an alarm, the radio, or the iPod. The ipod also charges in the dock, so no need to worry about using the wall charger.
This dock would make a great gift for any music enthusiast too.
1. I will be picking ONE (1) winner for this contest. One winner will win a RCA iPod dock.
YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED!
2. Please tell me why you would love to win this RCA ipod dock. (1 entry)
3. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (1 entry)
4. Subscribe to Sammi's Blog of Life in a Reader (1 entry)
5. Follow me on Blogger. (1 entry)
6. Follow me on Twitter (www.twitter.com/pinkice88) (1 entry)
7. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) (You can do this daily)
8. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES - Blog about this giveaway with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you've blogged about this.
9. Add my main button to your sidebar (if it's already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (1 entry)
10. Add Sammi's Blog of Life to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
11. Friend me on Facebook for 1 entry.
12. Become a fan of my Facebook fan page for 1 entry (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sammis-Blog-of-Life/307593407356)
13. "Like" RCA on Facebook for 1 entry. (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/RCA)
14. Follow RCA on Twitter for 1 entry (@RCA_Scoop)
Winner will be chosen on August 3, 2011 at 10 pm and then will be emailed.
One entry per day.
Alternate winner will be chosen if winner does not respond after 48 hours. Thank you and good luck!
I was provided a product in exchange for my review.
You can read more about my blog policies in my disclaimer.
Sammi's Blog Of Life Follows All New FTC & Facebook Laws for Reviews & Giveaways.
IF YOU DO NOT CORRECTLY ANSWER MY CONTEST QUESTION, YOUR COMMENT WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REJECTED.