I love anything to do with interior decorating. I'm constantly picking out new pieces of artwork for my apartment, or updating accent pieces. I love to watch HGTV too. There's nothing like having a new piece of art on the wall. It makes the room come alive and bring warmth and conversation to it. Do you know what makes an ordinary piece of art stand out? The answer to that question would be a canvas on your wall that you custom designed from a picture that you took. That is extra special.
Canvas4Life is an exciting and innovative company giving people worldwide the ability to transform their digital photos into amazing canvas art prints. Their mission is to provide great custom wall art, at affordable prices, to every home around the world. There is no canvas art print that they cannot create. Simply upload your photo onto their website and they do the rest. They print just about any sized photo on high-quality, 100% cotton canvas. Each print is gallery wrapped on professional stretcher bars and you even get to choose from many free creative options, like their Andy Warhol effect, as well as special cropping and other advanced edit.
A beautiful canvas displaying a picture of your family would be a great addition to a family room or living room. Capture your memories and enjoy them through a beautiful piece of art on your wall.
I had the opportunity to create my own canvas for review purposes. Since I am moving next month, it couldn't have come at a better time since I can hang it up in my new apartment. I spent some time deciding what I would like. I didn't know if I wanted a picture of the beach, flowers that I took, or what. I love photography and am constantly taking pictures, so I had a lot to choose from. I finally settled on a gorgeous picture of Manhattan that I took a few months back. I took the picture at night and I really loved the way it came out. I knew it would be perfect to choose.
The canvas came very quickly, within a few days. It was packaged very carefully and bubble wrapped well. The canvas is a 16x20 which is a great size for any wall.
I took this picture when I was standing on a bridge, which is how I achieved that angle. I instagramed it, which I tend to do to most pictures I take. I love when photos have a vintage feel to them. It really appeals to me and makes the pictures look like they are from a different era.
The canvas is created very well. It's solidly made and is of high quality. The back of the canvas has an area for you to hang up on the wall, which makes things a lot easier. I can't wait to hang this up in my new apt, it will look great!
Ordering a canvas would be a perfect gift for practically anybody, for any occasion. Why not order a canvas featuring a favorite picture of you and your girlfriend, or a photo of your grandchildren for a proud grandma to display? The possibilities are endless. This is one gift that will surely make anybody happy.
1. I will be picking ONE (1) winner for this contest. One winner will win a 16x20 custom canvas of their creation from Canvas4Life.
YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED!
2. Please tell me what picture you would choose for your canvas. (1 entry)
3. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (1 entry)
4. Subscribe to Sammi's Blog of Life in a Reader (1 entry)
5. Follow me on Blogger. (1 entry)
6. Follow me on Twitter (www.twitter.com/pinkice88) (1 entry)
7. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) (You can do this daily)
8. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES - Blog about this giveaway with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you've blogged about this.
9. Add my main button to your sidebar (if it's already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (1 entry)
10. Add Sammi's Blog of Life to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
11. Become a fan of my Facebook fan page for 1 entry (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sammis-Blog-of-Life/307593407356)
12. Follow Canvas4Life on Twitter for 1 entry
13. Like Canvas4Life on Facebook for 1 entry
Winner will be chosen on September 7th, 2012 at 10 pm and then will be emailed.
One entry per day.
Alternate winner will be chosen if winner does not respond after 48 hours. Thank you and good luck!
I was provided a product in exchange for my review. All thoughts and opinions are strictly mine and not based on anything else.
You can read more about my blog policies in my disclaimer.
Sammi's Blog Of Life Follows All New FTC & Facebook Laws for Reviews & Giveaways.
IF YOU DO NOT CORRECTLY ANSWER MY CONTEST QUESTION, YOUR COMMENT WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REJECTED.