I regularly read Seventeen Magazine in my teenage years, as I'm sure most girls did as well. I loved the celebrity gossip, the beauty tips, and of course the interesting articles. Beauty is a big part of the magazine. The latest hair, makeup, and skincare tips are always in abundance in this magazine. Trends and styles are always changing and it's important to be at the top of your game.
Seventeen Magazine is mostly for young girls and women from the ages of 12–19. It began as a publication geared towards inspiring teen girls to become role models in work and citizenship. Soon after its debut, Seventeen took a more fashion and romance-oriented approach in presenting their material, while still maintaining their model of promoting self-confidence in young women.
I was sent a copy of Seventeen's "Ultimate Guide to Beauty", featuring the best hair, skin, nails and makeup ideas for you.
The book is a large hardcover book brimming with the latest beauty tips and advice inside. The cover is instantly eye-catching. It features a large splash of pink glittery nailpolish. The pages inside are chock full of tips for ensuring a clean, flawfree face, how to create the ultimate ponytail, how to give yourself an at-home manicure, and of course how to create a smokey eye for a fun night time look, and much more. The pictures inside are crystal clear and beautiful. The tips themselves are easy to follow and ensure step by step directions in whatever you're trying to achieve. If you're always on the hunt for the latest and greatest in everything beauty, make sure that you get your beautifully manicured hands on this gem.
This book would make a wonderful gift for practically any female, but keep this book in mind for that beauty junkie in your life. It'll surely make their day.
1. I will be picking ONE (1) winner for this contest. One winner will win a copy of Seventeen Magazine's Ultimate Guide to Beauty book.
YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED!
2. Please tell me if you're a resident beauty junkie. (1 entry)
3. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (1 entry)
4. Subscribe to Sammi's Blog of Life in a Reader (1 entry)
5. Follow me on Blogger. (1 entry)
6. Follow me on Twitter (www.twitter.com/pinkice88) (1 entry)
7. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) (You can do this daily)
8. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES - Blog about this giveaway with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you've blogged about this.
9. Add my main button to your sidebar (if it's already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (1 entry)
10. Add Sammi's Blog of Life to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
11. Become a fan of my Facebook fan page for 1 entry (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sammis-Blog-of-Life/307593407356)
12. Like Seventeen Magazine on Facebook for 1 entry
13. Follow Seventeen Magazine on Twitter for 1 entry
Winner will be chosen on July 26th, 2012 at 10 pm and then will be emailed.
One entry per day.
Alternate winner will be chosen if winner does not respond after 48 hours. Thank you and good luck!
Sammi's Blog Of Life Follows All New FTC & Facebook Laws for Reviews & Giveaways.
IF YOU DO NOT CORRECTLY ANSWER MY CONTEST QUESTION, YOUR COMMENT WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REJECTED.