My main struggle in life is with my weight. I am always trying to drop a few lbs, and of course I'd like to do it quickly. I'm not overweight by any means, I just wrestle with losing 2 or 3 lbs on a constant basis. Last year I lost 13 lbs and managed to keep it off. I'm always on the look out for any sort of diets/weight loss products. Wouldn't it be nice to deal with the issue for once and for all?
HungerShield is a natural, on-the-go powder stick pack,that you mix with water, and it helps you to feel full, so you eat less. HungerShield was created by 4 registered dietitians, and is sold through pharmacies, fitness facilities, medical groups, and online. Gradual weight loss results can be achieved when combined with a sensible diet and an active lifestyle.
I was sent a few packets of the lemon-lime drink mix for review. The packets are large and are meant to be mixed with 12-16 oz of water. That may seem like a lot to some, but I'm a big water drinker and have no issue with drinking that much water. What I like best about the product is that you can use it in conjunction with any weight loss or diet plan, so that it will work for anyone.
For whatever reason, I can't correct this picture to post normally. Sorry about that!
I recently added the drink mix packet to a large bottle of water. The mix was easy to pour in. It mixed and dissolved with no issues and I was left with what looked like lemonade. The instructions say to drink the mix 1-2 hours before eating to eliminate snacking before meals, etc. I drank the mix 2 hours before dinner. The mix had a pleasant lemon-lime flavor, but was not too strong. It tasted like watered down lemonade, sort of. Some hunger cessation products taste very unnatural or chemical-y, but this one didn't. It contains no artificial sweeteners or unnatural ingredients. I was able to finish the water relatively quickly.
I did notice that my hunger was curbed and I was able to go the rest of the day after eating lunch, without eating anything else. Usually I get hungry right before dinner and have to have some carrots or a handful of nuts to tide myself over. What I like best about this product is that since it curbs your appetite, you eat less at meals. This is perfect for me because since I am not as hungry, I won't eat more than I should. It makes meal time much easier.
I felt full for hours after drinking the mix. It also helped curb any late night snack eating that could potentially take place. Eating at night after dinner is terrible for you, since you're in a less active state than during the day. I am looking forward to watching the pounds drop off in the near future.
These drink packets are perfect for storing in your purse or a drawer at work. Use them any time you'd like to curb your appetite during the day. You'll feel a great sense of relief knowing that you're doing something good for your body.
One lucky winner will win a 28 packet count box of HungerShield!
1. I will be picking ONE (1) winner for this contest. One winner will win a box of HungerShield.
YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED!
2. Please tell me why you'd like to try HungerShield. (1 entry)
3. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (1 entry)
4. Subscribe to Sammi's Blog of Life in a Reader (1 entry)
5. Follow me on Blogger. (1 entry)
6. Follow me on Twitter (www.twitter.com/pinkice88) (1 entry)
7. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) (You can do this daily)
8. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES - Blog about this giveaway with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you've blogged about this.
9. Add my main button to your sidebar (if it's already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (1 entry)
10. Add Sammi's Blog of Life to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
11. Become a fan of my Facebook fan page for 1 entry (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sammis-Blog-of-Life/307593407356)
12. Like HungerShield on Facebook for 1 entry
13. Follow HungerShield on Twitter for 1 entry
Winner will be chosen on August 5th, 2012 at 10 pm and then will be emailed.
One entry per day.
Alternate winner will be chosen if winner does not respond after 48 hours. Thank you and good luck!
I was provided a product in exchange for my review. All thoughts and opinions are strictly mine and not based on anything else.
You can read more about my blog policies in my disclaimer.
Sammi's Blog Of Life Follows All New FTC & Facebook Laws for Reviews & Giveaways.
IF YOU DO NOT CORRECTLY ANSWER MY CONTEST QUESTION, YOUR COMMENT WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REJECTED.