Foot pain is a serious issue. Not only is it painful, but it can cause permanent damage to your feet. It can be almost excruciating if you work a job where you're on your feet for many hours a day too. You should make sure that you're taking care of your feet as best as possible by wearing comfortable shoes and inserts if necessary.
Kendall Gelthotics were developed by Michael Kendall, a Biomechanical Engineer specializing in orthotic design. The Kendall GelThotic offers support for issues of plantar fasciitis, neuromas, problems of the forefoot, and general heel pain.
When I wear boots with a heel or high heels for a long period of time my feet really hurt. I think it's because I rarely wear them, I prefer flat shoes. I've had my fair share of foot pain from walking long distances, or just being on my feet for long periods of time. Not only are these gelthotics great for reducing foot pain, but they reduce lower back and knee pain too!
The essence of support:
Walk away from the pain of plantar fasciitis, adding comfort, support and relief no matter what you are doing.
GelThotics® SupportXGel Inserts combine optimal therapeutic support and shock absorption with performance enhancement to relieve and prevent foot pain.
The unique cobra-shaped design fits under the existing insole and into the limited space of the shoe without changing the fit.
This minimal design in combination with revolutionary, SupportXGel ensures the greatest degree of support available without a prescription.
I was sent a pair of gelthotics for review. I was excited to be able to review them, because I was hoping it would give me the chance to wear heels again with much less agony. The gelthotic was very easy to put into my shoe and I had no problems with them. They securely stick to the the inside of your shoe. The gelthotics has a curved shape which easily fits into the bed of any shoe. I put them to the test last night when I had to wear heels to an event. I knew I was going to be on my feet for a while and I carried flats in my bag just in case. Once you walk with the gelthotics in your shoes you definitely notice them. It's not uncomfortable at all but you do realize there's something in your shoe. It has a gel-like feel which provides great support to your foot and arch. The gelthotics did not come loose or slip when I walked either.
I was able to wear the heels all night with no problem! At the end of the night when my feet should have been screaming in pain, there was a very minimal amount of pain. I was very impressed and now I can bring new life into my shoes that I rarely wore because of foot pain. These gelthotics would make a perfect gift for anyone who has foot pain or who is on their feet for their job a lot. They will thank you for making their life more comfortable!
Take 25% off your next purchase by using promo code "heelpromo."
1. I will be picking ONE (1) winner for this contest. One winner will win a pair of Kendall Gelthotics in their shoe size.
YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED!
2. Please tell me in no more than 50 words your experience with foot pain. (1 entry)
3. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (1 entry)
4. Subscribe to Sammi's Blog of Life in a Reader (1 entry)
5. Follow me on Blogger. (1 entry)
6. Follow me on Twitter (www.twitter.com/pinkice88) (1 entry)
7. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) (You can do this daily)
8. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES - Blog about this giveaway with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you've blogged about this.
9. Add my main button to your sidebar (if it's already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (1 entry)
10. Add Sammi's Blog of Life to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
11. Become a fan of my Facebook fan page for 1 entry (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sammis-Blog-of-Life/307593407356)
12. Follow Kendall Gelthotics on Twitter for 1 entry
13. Like Kendall Gelthotics on Facebook for 1 entry
Winner will be chosen on December 16, 2011 at 10 pm and then will be emailed.
One entry per day.
Alternate winner will be chosen if winner does not respond after 48 hours. Thank you and good luck!
I was provided a product in exchange for my review. All thoughts and opinions are strictly mine and not based on anything else.
You can read more about my blog policies in my disclaimer.
Sammi's Blog Of Life Follows All New FTC & Facebook Laws for Reviews & Giveaways.
IF YOU DO NOT CORRECTLY ANSWER MY CONTEST QUESTION, YOUR COMMENT WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REJECTED.