I regularly eat sandwiches for lunch. They are easy, quick, and delicious. There's so many different varieties that you can make that the idea of a sandwich never gets tiring. Land O'Frost has made your life easier by bringing the sandwich to you all in one setting!
Land O'Frost is the largest privately held sliced lunchmeat brand in the country. The company was started by a Dutch immigrant in the 50's. Land O'Frost offers any lunchmeat that you could want for a sandwich.
A new thing that Land O'Frost is offering is lunch kits. The kit contains a wrap, a select type of meat, and a select type of cheese. Everything comes in one kit, you just have to add condiments and whatever else you'd like on the sandwich.
I was sent oven roasted turkey and pepperjack cheese and black forest ham and swiss. Each kit contains 25 slices of Land O’Frost lunchmeat, five slices of cheese and five tortillas to make 5 sandwiches. The food items are specially separated in each kit for easy use. I like that each kit zips closed for guaranteed freshness after use.
The biggest thing that I like about this kit is that it offers the wrap to you without any hesitation. You don't have to think what cheese would go great with this meat, or what kind of bread do I want to use for the sandwich, etc. Everything is made for you already.
I do not eat ham, so I will not be using the ham kit at all. I did use the cheese from it though. I made my first wrap the other day. I was curious at how everything would taste since it was not all bought together. The wrap was nice, it was not overly thin but had just the right amount of thickness to it. I added a few slices of turkey to it, and one slice of cheese. The turkey had a nice oven roasted flavor to it and the pepperjack cheese was great too. The cheese had a perfect kick to it to give the wrap some pizazz. Turkey and cheese always goes well together and it's such a classic combination. I did substitute the pepperjack cheese for swiss the other day and that was also very good. I would possibly add bacon to the wrap for a nice added crunch too. These kits are great for preparing a quick wrap on the go to bring to lunch or school. You could also bring them on a car trip too if you're going hiking or camping.
1. I will be picking TWO (2) winner for this contest. Two winners will win two wrap kits from Land O'Frost. They will receive one black forest ham and swiss, and one oven roasted turkey and pepperjack cheese.
YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED!
2. Please tell me which kit you would love to win. (1 entry)
3. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (1 entry)
4. Subscribe to Sammi's Blog of Life in a Reader (1 entry)
5. Follow me on Blogger. (1 entry)
6. Follow me on Twitter (www.twitter.com/pinkice88) (1 entry)
7. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) (You can do this daily)
8. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES - Blog about this giveaway with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you've blogged about this.
9. Add my main button to your sidebar (if it's already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (1 entry)
10. Add Sammi's Blog of Life to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
11. Friend me on Facebook for 1 entry.
12. "Like" Land O'Frost on Facebook for 1 entry. (http://www.facebook.com/LandOFrost)
Winner will be chosen on July 21, 2011 at 10 pm and then will be emailed.
One entry per day.
Alternate winner will be chosen if winner does not respond after 48 hours. Thank you and good luck!
I was provided a product in exchange for my review.
You can read more about my blog policies in my disclaimer.
Sammi's Blog Of Life Follows All New FTC & Facebook Laws for Reviews & Giveaways.
IF YOU DO NOT CORRECTLY ANSWER MY CONTEST QUESTION, YOUR COMMENT WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REJECTED.