Shoes are something that I cannot live without (and I'm not even figuratively speaking!) I have so many different pairs of boots and flats and flip flops and sandals and heels, that it's kind of sick. My closet looks like the shoe department of Macy's. It's hard to resist a cute pair of shoes especially with a sale sticker attached to the bottom of them :) I just love accessorizing and a certain oufit may only look good with that specific pair of shoes. It's a vicious cycle. Girls, you know what I'm talking about!
Jellypop Shoes feature wedges, gladiator sandals, casual, dress shoes, and more. Jellypop presents a line of fresh footwear designs, laced with flirty details and a unique style. You should make Jellypop your go to shoe stop for any cute spring and summer shoe needs. The styles are so fun, I can guarantee you'll fall in love with a pair or two, or even three!
I was sent a pair of "Dancer" shoes in charcoal to review.
When I was given the opportunity to review these, I instantly loved them. I don't have any shoes like these, and I loved that the style of them was Mary-Jane esque but with a modern approach. The color is charcoal but in the picture they looked more of a dark brown. In person they are a true charcoal.
The shoes are easy to put on and they fit me like a dream, not too big or too tight. There's a zipper on the side of the shoe for getting the shoes on and off easily. The champagne colored border around the shoes gives it a funky edge and it's completed with a velvety champagne bow, securing the top of the shoe together. The heel is a great size. It's not overly high where I feel like I'll kill myself when I walk, but still large enough for me to walk comfortably in. I think these would look adorable with a summer dress or even for a great night out paired with skinny jeans and a cute top. You could pair them with many different outfits for a fun or edgy look.
1. I will be picking ONE (1) winner for this contest. One winner will win a pair of Dancer shoes in charcoal from Jellypop Shoes.
YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED!
2. Please tell why you love these shoes. (1 entry)
3. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (1 entry)
4. Subscribe to Sammi's Blog of Life in a Reader (1 entry)
5. Follow me on Blogger. (1 entry)
6. Follow me on Twitter (www.twitter.com/pinkice88) (1 entry)
7. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) (You can do this daily)
8. FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES - Blog about this giveaway with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you've blogged about this.
9. Add my main button to your sidebar (if it's already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (1 entry)
10. Add Sammi's Blog of Life to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
11. Friend me on Facebook for 1 entry.
12. Follow Jellypop Shoes on Twitter for 1 entry. (http://twitter.com/jellypopshoes)
13. "Like" Jellypop Shoes on Facebook for 1 entry. (http://www.facebook.com/JellypopShoes)
Winner will be chosen on May 17th, 2011 at 10 pm and then will be emailed.
One entry per day.
Alternate winner will be chosen if winner does not respond after 48 hours. Thank you and good luck!
I was provided a product in exchange for my review.
You can read more about my blog policies in my disclaimer.
Sammi's Blog Of Life Follows All New FTC & Facebook Laws for Reviews & Giveaways.
IF YOU DO NOT CORRECTLY ANSWER MY CONTEST QUESTION, YOUR COMMENT WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REJECTED.