I love going out to eat. It's a fun experience and I always enjoy trying new foods and old favorites, or ordering something that looks really delicious.
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers has been the Gourmet Burger expert since 1969, when the first Red Robin® restaurant opened in Seattle. Now, with more than 450 restaurants across the U.S. and Canada, Red Robin offers craveable, high-quality menu items including innovative, signature Gourmet Burgers and Chicken Sandwiches, as well as salads, entrees, and signature Bottomless Beverages™ all made with fresh, Honest-to-Goodness® ingredients.
This was my first time at a Red Robin. I had seen the commercials on TV and the food looked really good, so I was looking forward to eating at the establishment.
I visited the location in Clifton, NJ this afternoon with my boyfriend's family. The restaurant was very clean and well staffed. The atmosphere of the restaurant was nice too and they had an eclectic collection of poster memorabilia around the restaurant. I was seated promptly and drink orders were taken right away.
I ordered a chicken ceasar salad that was very delicious as did another person. The lettuce and cheese was very fresh, and the chicken was warm and tender and cooked perfectly. My boyfriend enjoyed his meal too. He ordered the peppercorn burger that had a delicious fresh bun completed with crunchy bacon, onion straws, a tomato that was juicy and fresh, and meat that was tender and succulent. The burger had peppercorns in it too which gave it a nice crunchy kick. Everyone enjoyed the bottomless fries too. The fries were hot but not burning hot and they had a crunchy exterior with a fluffy interior.
The menu had so many options that are sure to please anyone who dines there. The waitress I had was very attentive and made sure that everyone was pleased with their food and drinks. All in all, I really enjoyed my visit and I will surely come again.
*I was given a $25 gift card to Red Robin for review purposes. The above review is solely mine. No other monetary compensation was provided.
1. I will be picking ONE (1) winner who will win a $25 gift card to Red Robin.
2. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please tell me why you would like to win this gift card. (1 entry)
2. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (1 entry)
3. Subscribe to Sammi's Blog of Life in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow me on Blogger (1 entry)
5. Follow me on Twitter (www.twitter.com/pinkice88) (1 entry)
6. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) (You can do this daily)
7. FOR (5 EXTRA ENTRIES) - Blog about this giveaway with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you've blogged about this.
9. Add my main button to your sidebar (if it's already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (1 entry)
9. Add Sammi's Blog of Life to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
10. Follow me on Facebook for (1 entry).
Winner will be chosen on January 24, 2011 at 10 pm and then will be emailed.
One entry per day.
Alternate winner will be chosen if winner does not respond after 48 hours. Thank you and good luck!
I was provided a product in exchange for my review.
You can read more about my blog policies in my disclaimer.
Sammi's Blog Of Life Follows All New FTC & Facebook Laws for Reviews & Giveaways.
IF YOU DO NOT CORRECTLY ANSWER MY CONTEST QUESTION, YOUR COMMENT WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REJECTED.