For Valentine's this year, treat your girlfriend or wife to a beautiful bouquet of her favorite flowers in an elegant vase. You can even add on candy to the order.
Pro Flowers is:
ProFlowers started with a single farm in California, shipping just 500 rose bouquets for Valentine's Day. 10 years later, we serve more than 7 million customers with 185 fresh cut varieties from eight different countries around the world.
At each one of our farms, employees and experts nurture the flowers from bud to blossom, ensuring only the best-of-the-best get picked for your bouquet.
Flowers directly to you
Once hand-picked, our flowers are delivered directly to you. Others take a longer route through brokers, middlemen and, finally, a florist's shop. By the time they reach the recipient, their best days are long gone.
Flowers with a smile
ProFlowers employees have one job: to make sure you send or are sent the highest quality flowers. That's why when people order ProFlowers, they continue to come back. Never hesitate to call us if you have a problem.
Here are some gorgeous arrangements that would look beautiful on a coffee table or kitchen table:
1. I will be picking ONE (1) winner who will win a $100 gift code to ProFlowers.com.
2. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Please tell me why you would like to win this gift code. (1 entry)
2. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (1 entry)
3. Subscribe to Sammi's Blog of Life in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow me on Blogger (1 entry)
5. Follow me on Twitter (www.twitter.com/pinkice88) (1 entry)
6. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) (You can do this daily)
7. FOR (5 EXTRA ENTRIES) - Blog about this giveaway with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post FIVE separate comments that you've blogged about this.
9. Add my main button to your sidebar (if it's already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (1 entry)
9. Add Sammi's Blog of Life to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)
10. Follow me on Facebook for (1 entry).
Winner will be chosen on February 4 (in time for Valentine's Day if you choose to get a gift for it), 2011 at 10 pm and then will be emailed.
One entry per day.
Alternate winner will be chosen if winner does not respond after 48 hours. Thank you and good luck!
I was provided a product in exchange for my review.
You can read more about my blog policies in my disclaimer.
Sammi's Blog Of Life Follows All New FTC & Facebook Laws for Reviews & Giveaways.
IF YOU DO NOT CORRECTLY ANSWER MY CONTEST QUESTION, YOUR COMMENT WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REJECTED.